The Blue Book of Gun Values is pleased to offer the First Edition of the Blue Book of Antique American Firearms & Values.
Features of this new 400 page First Edition include:
- Almost 700 Manufacturers/Trademarks are identified, and most of them have short histories with dates of manufacture.
- Over 2,100 models and sub-models are described in detail, and most have major discernible features/markings and production dates.
- 1,500 high-resolution color images are provided (some show detailed macro features) helping to quickly identify the models/variations.
- Over 7,500 values have been provided for Good, Fine, Extra/Very Fine, and Excellent condition factors.
- A color antique Photo Percentage Grading System™ (PPGS) is provided, allowing the user to quickly ascertain the correct antique condition factors.
- Three thorough Indexes are provided making it both fast and convenient to find information on manufacturers (including Confederate), trademarks, brand/trade names, agencies, configurations, major military contracts with sub-contractors, and categories.
- Important terminology is not only described, but shown in the Anatomies of handguns, rifles, and shotguns. Additionally, a complete Glossary and Abbreviations section are also included.