The GG&G M1A Scout Scope Mount is perfect for setting up your rifle with a red dot scope or long eye relief magnified scope. It easily installs in the cutout of the upper factory handguard. We cut a large channel in the rail so that the iron sights could be used with the scope in place. Check out all of the specifications below.
- Specifically designed for the M1A “Scout Squad” or “SOCOM 16“, with cutout factory top handguard.
- Easy installation.
- Low profile design.
- No modifications to your weapon are required.
- Center channel reduces weight and allows for the use of the factory iron sights.
- Clamps to the barrel for maximum stability and accuracy with 8 clamping screws vs. the factory 6 screws.
- Provides 7 inches of MIL-STD 1913 “Picatinny” rail.
- Extends rearward to the front of the receiver for mounting “Scout“ style scopes.
SPECS: Machined from 6061-T6 Billet. Type III Hard Coat Anodized. Weighs: 6.8 oz.. Made in America.